From the President CLICK HERE.
• Membership Renewals - you should
renew your membership for 2020 to 2021 NOW. CLICK HERE to renew on line.
• Our monthly newsletters with in depth information are available for download CLICK HERE
• The Institute has moved to the ANZAC Memorial Hyde Park South, Sydney CLICK HERE for more information.
Next Month This Month The Month That Was
| Next Month December 2020
- Tuesday 1 December 2020
The Army Museum of NSW Medals of the Month will feature the medals of a seivice person whose medals are held by the Museum VIEW HERE on 1 December.
- Tuesday 15 December 2020 (Start Time: 1300), Anzac Memorial Auditorium
Hyde Park South, Sydney OR ONLINE if COVID restrictions still apply.
Speaker: Hervé Lemahieu
Subject: The Herman Black Lecture - The Year in Review
| This Month November 2020
- Sunday 1 November 2020
The Army Museum of NSW Medals of the Month in November 2020 features the medals of Warrant Officer George Patrick Rauchle whose medals are held by the Museum VIEW HERE.
- Saturday 7 November 2020
Defence Reserves Association Annual Conference.
This time it is available ONLINE CLICK HERE to view presentations.
- Wednesday 11 November 2020
- Saturday 21 November 2020
Lancer Barracks Parramatta Bicentenary Parade CLICK HERE to view video of the COVID Safe celebration.
- Tuesday 24 November 2020 (Start Time: 1300 - ONLINE ONLY)
AVAILABLE Online HERE.
Speaker: Major General Kath Campbell AO CSC
Subject: ADF's Response to the Bushfire and COVID Crises
- Tuesday 24 November 2020
Start Time: 1400
ZOOM Meeting, members have been invited.
- RUSI NSW Christmas Luncheon
Details to be advised (cannot be booked yet)
Keynote speech: RUSI of NSW in the Twentyteens
| The Month that Was October 2020
- Thursday 1 October 2020
The Army Museum of NSW Medals of the Month features unofficial World War 1 medals held by the Museum VIEW HERE.
- Thursday 8 October 2020
The Reserve Forces Day Luncheon was held at Parliament House Sydney. It featured the launch of the book "Twice the Citizen" by Sir Peter Cosgrove and an address by Institute member John Howells on the Battle of Gaza 1917 VIEW HERE.
- Friday 23 October 2020 (Start Time: 1300)
A ZOOM Meeting presentation. Video of the ONLINE PRESENTATION is now available CLICK HERE to view.
Speaker: Senator Jim Molan AO DSC
Subject: The Next 100 Years
| Reports on past news and Activities (activate the button to your left)